Dr Senad Mrahorović is a tutor at Sultan Omar ‘Ali Saifuddien Centre for Islamic Studies.
• BA (Usuluddin) – Universiti Brunei Darussalam
• MA (Usuluddin) – Universiti Brunei Darussalam
• PhD (Islamic Science) – International Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilisation, International Islamic University, Malaysia
He is a Bosnian, currently attached as a Distance Researcher and Advisor to Doha International Center for Interfaith Dialogue (DICID), a non-profit organization under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Qatar. Mrahorović has obtained a PhD in Islamic Science, Philosophy, Ethics and Contemporary Issues from International Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilization (ISTAC), International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia. He holds a Master Degree from University Brunei Darussalam (UBD) with a specialization in Western Studies and Islam. At the same university, he completed an Undergraduate Program in Usuluddin. Mrahorović has edited four volumes of Conference Proceedings for DICD and published several academic articles in various publications.
• Islamic Religious Studies (Qur’an, Hadith etc.)
• Islamic Science
• Islamic Art
• Current Trends in the Muslim World
• Interfaith Dialogue