Ahmad Fanani is a PhD candidate in Islamic Civilisation and Contemporary Issues.
• BA (Mu’amalat) – Institut Studi Islam Darussalam (ISID) Gontor, Ponorogo, East Java, Indonesia
• MA (Sharia and Law) – Sultan Sharif Ali Islamic University, Brunei Darussalam
He began his Degree from Faculty of Sharia with major of study in Mu’amalat (Islamic Economics and Laws), Institut Studi Islam Darussalam (ISID) Gontor, Ponorogo, East Java, Indonesia, and wrote his scription on ‘The Concept of Zakat Mustaghallāt in Islamic Jurisprudence’ by Arabic medium. He continued his master degree at the Faculty of Sharia and Law, UNISSA Brunei Darussalam and wrote his thesis on ‘A Function of Zakat in Education Development in Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam’ by Arabic medium.
• Islamic Social Finance
• Islamic Commercial Finance
• Islamic Economics and Laws
• Islamic Law Entrepreneurship